Sunday, April 08, 2012

The past two days....

Its been a hectic week for me, teehee. But seems to get everything in order, phew~
How's ya weekend? My weekend was great and baby dear came to find me the past two days :)
I was glad to see him because we can only see each other twice a week or maybe just once :(
I cherish every day that I could see him ♥


The other day, baby dear had off day so he came over to fetch me home from school. We spend our
time at my place just watching tv and I was sleeping 2~3 hours, hahas. Mom came back and we went to
Victoria Station for dinner :) Mmmm~ its been awhile since I last ate there, teehee ♥ We took mom's car
and drove all the way to Victoria Station @ Subang, Taipan.



My love among all food ; Buns :)))



Black pepper Chicken chop // Mine ♥


Mushroom Chicken chop // Mom's ♥


Fried Filet-O-Fish // Baby Dear's ♥

The food there is just nice for western cuisine lovers. You can go try it out :)
Other than V.S. I also prefer The Ship. Ever heard of that ? Its famous for its steak and seafood :)
Our family usually goes there for any occasions, we enjoy the food as much as V.S. 
But come to think of it, the environment of V.S. beats T.S :\
Hmmm, maybe because one is like dining in a Train and the other is dining in a Ship, HAHA!


Anyhow, go try it, and maybe you would like it ? :))))



Yesterday baby dear came over right after his work :) I'm kinda in a happy mode cause I can see him
two straight days, teehee ♥  Dinner with mom is a usual thing but when my boyfriend is around ? Woops!
Baby dear is okay with it and so is mom, teehee ♥  Mom didn't say anything and was delighted to have
dinner with baby dear. And when the paying bill thing ... ? Erm, lets say sooner or later me and baby dear
will gonna treat her either brunch/lunch/high tea or dinner :x 


After dinner we slacked at home and watched PARANORMAL ACTIVITY o__o  Don't even wanna
talk about it (><)  Baby dear went home around midnight and of course I sleep with my mom xD
Scary movies creeps me out :X


Ah, few more days its gonna be our First Month Anniversary... Baby dear, you really shine my world ♥

Do you know that I Love You ? :)


xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment